Thank you to Afsheen @ http://afsheenanjum.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
Basically, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. First, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 20 years old. ( I will be more than happy to give up driving when it’s my turn.)
2. I have about 4 journals that I haven’t written in yet. And I just bought a new one.
3. Sometimes if I don’t have a grocery list, I will keep buying the same things. I think I ended up with several bottles of ketchup this way.
4. Donny & Marie were in Cleveland recently. I really wanted to go.
5. I’ve never been to a professional football game. I’m not sure if I want to go.
6. I get overwhelmed by all of the wine available at the grocery store.
7. I can hardly ever say no to chocolate.
Nominations. It says 15. But I’m going to do fewer than 15. Thanks to everyone who has commented and followed my blog! I appreciate it so much. All of the nominees have wonderful blogs that everyone should visit!
1. Vastly Curious. http://vastlycurious.com/
2. Dr. Rex. http://hrexach.wordpress.com/
3. Deborah at Container Chronicles. http://myriad234.wordpress.com/
4. Elizasherr. Food and more, Confessions of a Foodie in Detroit. http://foodandmoreinthatorder.wordpress.com/
5. Barbara. http://memymagnificentself.wordpress.com/
6. Ese’s Voice. http://esengasvoice.wordpress.com/
7. Mrs. Carmichael http://mrscarmichael.wordpress.com/
8. Half Eaten Mind. http://halfeatenmind.wordpress.com/
9. Emilio. http://emiliopasquale.wordpress.com/
10. The Other Side of Ugly. http://theothersideofugly.com/
TY “Destino” … I really appreciate your nomination … it’s humbling yet I’m very honored. Will work on it soon!! 🙂
You’re welcome. It took me a week or so to do it. Holidays & work & working on holidays kept me busy. 😉
Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
“It Is What It Is” …. has been nominated for the “Dragon’s Loyalty Award” …. this is very meaningful to me. Starting the year is a very pleasant way!! Thank you …..
Thank you very much – this came as a surprise! A pleasant one, of course 🙂
I nominate you for my personal Vastly Artisan Award just because you are REAL and talented. No need to do another thing Holley ! ♛♛♛♛♛
“It Is What It Is” has received this … I need to pay it forward. If you can, please, accept!! TY ..
In appreciation for all your support, I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Check it out at http://myriad234.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/the-sunshine-award-and-some-honorable-mentions/.