Barbara @ idealisticrebel was kind enough to create this award. She also nominated me! Very exciting! 🙂
Visit her blog @ http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/the-love-and-kindness-award/
There’s always something interesting & worthwhile to read. 🙂
Share an act of kindness another blogger has done for you.
Thank the person who nominated you for the award, and link back to your blog
Nominate those bloggers whom you feel practice Kindness and Love — you choose how many!
Act of Kindness:
There are so many things that other bloggers do that it’s difficult to pick one. Following the blog, commenting, reblogging, liking posts- all wonderful things!
The best thing is that I feel encouraged to keep blogging even on bad days because people have been kind enough to like my posts. Erykah Badu said at the beginning of a video, “I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my shit.” True words. So to know that people like my posts and the blog is the best thing ever.
1. Kimberly @ http://anewperspectiveperhaps.wordpress.com/. Very good blog. And a good friend!
2. Donna @ http://yadadarcyyada.wordpress.com/. We may have been separated at birth.
3. Deborah @ http://myriad234.wordpress.com/. Wonderful lady!
4. Patty @ https://petitemagique.wordpress.com/. An enigma wrapped in a mystery & who couldn’t love that?
5. The lovely http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/. Always great photos & posts. And very supportive of the blog!
6. My blog bestie! http://vastlycurious.com/
Congrats to everyone! Love, love, love you guys!