I was nominated for another Lighthouse Award by Donna Parker @
http://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/03/14/look-out-i-won-the-lighthouse-award/. Her blog is all kinds of awesome! She brings me a little laughter every day. Also, Russel DDk @ http://cinesolace.wordpress.com/ nominated me for a Lighthouse Award. What a happy surprise!! 🙂
1. Display the award certificate on your blog.
2. Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
3. Share three ways that you like to help other people.
4. There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
5. Don’t forget to have fun!!
1. I like sharing useful information, whether anyone wants it or not.
2. Comforting people – sometimes when my kids have boo-boo’s or when the residents are having issues. I hope I’m not like this.
3. Proofreading. Seriously, some people need me.
Nominees: For those who do not accept awards, please accept my gratitude for all of your efforts on your blog. 🙂 Thanks for all that you do!
1. We Geek Girls. http://wegeekgirls.com/
2. Let’s Have Another Piece of Pie. http://wingedprisms.com/
3. The Krystol Meth(od). http://writingsbykrystol.com/
4. A New Perpective Perhaps. http://anewperspectiveperhaps.wordpress.com/
5. Crap I Blog About. http://crapiblogabout.wordpress.com/ – I could’ve named my blog with this title. 🙂
6. Cowboys and Crossbones. http://cowboysandcrossbones.com/