This year I have been to Cedar Point several times. Considering that I haven’t been there in at least eight years, I’ve tripled my Cedar Point attendance rate. Ok . . . maybe not tripled.
So I’m going to share a few pointers on making your trip to Cedar Point enjoyable.
1. Wear comfortable shoes. You will be walking a lot. Amusement parks are not the place for high heels.
2. Sunscreen. Shaded areas at Cedar Point are few and far between. Bring sunscreen with you. You will not regret it.
3. Also bring a small fortune for meals. If it’s possible, eat before or after your visit. A chicken finger meal costs about $15. I’m not joking.
4. Remember to protect your cameras and phones on the water rides. Ziploc bags will probably do the trick.
5. Charge your cell phones! You never know when your group will get separated. FYI: There is a lost person booth in the Kiddie Kingdom. If you get separated and your phone has died, you can leave a note for your group there. However, make sure everyone knows that that is the plan in case of separation. It is very important to make a plan of where and when to meet.
6. People go to people watch. So decide if you really want to make a statement with the orange knee-high fur boots and short shorts. Keep it classy! Not trashy!
If you have more questions about Cedar Point, visit the following link.