I’d like to thank My Book Self http://mybookself.org/2014/07/25/very-inspiring-blogger-award/. I don’t even know your real name . . . You are headed for blogging greatness My Book Self. Thank you so much.
The rules are:
The nominee shall display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on her/his blog, and link to the blog they got nominated from.
The nominee shall nominate fifteen (15) bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
Write three things that inspired you the most this week.
1. My kids. They always inspire me to think of something fun for them to do.
2. My boyfriend. He said maybe we’ll get married sooner if I cooked more. Have you seen all of my cooking posts? lol I’ve been tearing it up in the kitchen this week.
3. There are so many people out there dealing with huge issues and making the most of their life. Those people are really inspiring.
Bloggers that Inspire Me:
1. Aussa Lorens: http://aussalorens.com/ Hacker. Ninja. Hooker. Spy. She is awesome. I want my blog to be as awesome as hers.
2. Jeremy Farmer. http://theboypoetremembers.wordpress.com/ and another blog at http://jeremysreadingroom.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/jane-austen-emma-chapter-6/. The Boypoet Remembers. He writes about all sorts of things, transgender issues, books. What is not to love?
3. Michelle at http://hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com/. She has inspired me to get in touch with my wild side. No, not really. But I have been taking more photos of animals and she is to blame. 🙂
4. Kate at http://didthatjusthappenblog.wordpress.com/. I’m not sure why but I really want to make her proud. So if I accomplish anything, she is to blame. 🙂
5. Becky at http://isurvivedamurderattackmyfamilydidnt.com/. She is a wonderful person. She has overcome so much. I can’t even put it into words. She is TRULY an inspiration.
6. Barbara at Idealistic Rebel. http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/
7. Gene at Sourcerer. http://sourcererblog.wordpress.com/ One time he asked me if I wrote about music. At the time, I didn’t. But I thought it was a possibility. So he inspired me to look into what is possible.
8. Jenna at A Savory Feast. http://www.asavoryfeast.com/ She and Megan Walker http://www.thewalkerfiresidechats.blogspot.com/ host Hump Day Happenings. It’s a linky party. They have lots of food, crafty posts that inspire me to cook and be crafty.
9. Cee at http://ceenphotography.com/. I love Cee’s blog. She has photo challenges and introvert challenges. She makes me want to be a better photographer.
I know it says 15. But I’m going to leave it at 9. 9 is the luckiest number. No, not really but anymore would make me a faker.
Congratulations to all of the inspiring bloggers! You guys rock! 🙂