Your current relationship status. If dating/married, give us a glimpse of your story! If single, share about this special season.
Technically, I’m single – I think. However, Lucas and I have been together for five years. So here are some things that people don’t know about us.
1. We met because he was selling tickets to a Days of the New show. On Myspace. Remember Myspace?
2. Our first date was on Valentine’s Day. I guess I thought we might as well. If it went terribly wrong, then I could add it to the long list of awful Valentine’s Days that I’ve had. If it went well, then that would be great. Anyway, we just met for drinks so we could escape if necessary.
3. We didn’t move in together until after our third anniversary.
4. We used to say that spending time together was like “freshtime.” Sort of like a vacation without going on vacation. It’s still like that. Sometimes we actually have to go on vacation to get “freshtime.”
5. We laugh a lot. Even when we’re mad at each other, it’s hard to stay mad for long. Someone always makes jokes. Between the two of us, I don’t know who makes more jokes.