What are you superstitious about?
1. I only put on left shoe then right shoe. If I put on the right shoe, then I have to start all over.
2. I just avoid ladders to be on the safe side. Step stools are acceptable.
3. I throw salt over my shoulder, even if someone else spills it. I’m not sure if that’s ok. Just covering my bases.
4. I do not go to the lighthouse that I got married at. Every time I go – bad things happen.
5. I broke a mirror about seven years ago. My luck should be changing any day now. (I don’t really believe that. I believe in making your own luck. However, at the time that I broke the mirror, I thought it was bad luck.)
6. When my kids open an umbrella inside, I panic a little bit.
Here is a short article on different superstitions.