Oh my glob. Why is the sun so bright? Probably because I have a migraine and cannot enjoy sunlight today.
If we were having coffee:
- It would have to be in a dark room. Otherwise, I would have to get those sunglass things that attach to glasses. You know . . . the ones like grandmas have. All I would be missing is the plastic rain scarf/hat. Super styling yo.
- Would you mind coming over to my house? You can sit on the red chair. My boyfriend is gone for the day so you can sit there. I’ll be over here laying on the bed in probably the most unsexy pose ever. If only I had one of those ice pack mask things. They are effective and ridiculous. It’s like the silliest superhero mask ever made. Very unsexy.
- I would tell you how much I have would like a Khal Drogo shirt. There’s got to be a decent one somewhere in this universe.
- We’re still debating the drive to Indianapolis. The five hour drive. Five hour drive with three kids. Five hour drive with three kids- a teenager, a video game addict and one with hyperactive tendencies. It could be the basis for a great book.
- I found another mug that I must have. It comes in a hoodie too. Must have as soon as I can stand the sun again.
- Please send those granny sunglass things. (I have to go downstairs. That’s where the food is.) Or these. These will do.