Yesterday, I noticed that People Magazine had an issue of 25 Most Intriguing People. Someone had an issue from December 2014. I can’t say that I agree with their choices. In my opinion, Taylor Swift is not intriguing. She’s probably very nice and writes nice songs. Nice does not equal intriguing. So I’m going to write my own list of intriguing people. It’s just my opinion. Feel free to make your own list.
I can’t wait to read “Go Set a Watchman.”
2. Malala Yousafzai – activist/author
3. j and the 9s – my favorite band
4. Corey Taylor from SlipKnot and Stone Sour.
5. That one basketball player with the cool beard. James Harden
6. Russell Brand – actor
7.Cristiano Ronaldo – athlete
This article about him is why I like him. Mostly. http://footballinblacknwhite.tumblr.com/post/10120026953/cristiano-ronaldo
10. Steve Buscemi- actor
11. Will Ferrell – actor/comedian
12. Amy Schumer – actress/comedian
14. Banksy – artist activist, etc.
15. Neil Gaiman – author
17. Barbara Davidson – photographer
19. Annie Lennox – singer/songwriter
20. Piper Kerman – author of “Orange is the New Black.” Oh my glob. I just read that she lives in Columbus, Ohio. Holy cow!