Write a letter to sixteen-year-old you. Any advice or funny stories?
This is a list of things that you should or should not do. Take my advice. You need it desperately.
Things to Do
- Stick to a budget. The occasional splurge is ok. Someday you will want to retire so don’t buy all of the shoes.
- Be more pro-active. If you want to work at a magazine or wherever, make it happen.
- Be pickier with your boyfriends. Much, much pickier.
- You’ll have a chance to go to Europe. You should take it.
- Be a better friend. It’s not as easy as to maintain relationships as “Friends” makes it look.
- Go see Guns n’ Roses before Slash leaves. Axl has the rights to the band, I guess. It’s never the same after Slash makes his departure. NEVER
Things Not to Do
- Don’t wait until you’re 20 to get your license. You’ll miss out on lots of cool stuff because you’re waiting for your mommy to drive you places.
- Don’t settle for less than what you deserve in any category.
- Don’t dye your hair blonde. Your hair is too dark. It won’t work and your mom will still be pissed 20 years later because you ruined the college graduation pictures. Ruined is also a matter of opinion.