If we were having coffee, I would have two cups. How many do you need? What have you guys been doing this week? Here’s the skinny on my week.
- There was a lot of work this week. So many early mornings that started at 4:30 a.m.
- There was a lot of driving. To work. To pick up kids.
- There was a lot of trying to be patient. I didn’t want to be the one to get arrested in the pickup lane at school. That lady totally cut me off while I was trying to follow the rules. She at least deserved the finger or something. But I did not. I was thinking of the children. Also, I would have looked like the asshole even if I wasn’t.
- So I think partially because I was tired and just not paying attention, I used corn SYRUP to make popcorn instead of corn OIL. Twice. I have literally burned the ever-loving shhhiiiiit out of two pans.
- Now the neighbors and local birds know that I cannot cook. Lucky birds. Hopefully, they like syrup on their burnt popcorn.
- My boyfriend thinks it is hysterical. He won’t think so when there are no pans left.
- It was a decent week on the blog. There were posts that I thought were good. My boob is in a picture and no one noticed. 🙂 Sneaky boob. Sneaky. Sneaky.
- I didn’t do as many photo challenges this week. I’m trying to think of new stuff to write about. Coffee will help. It has to helllllp meeeee.
- There was probably something else. I can’t remember. It’s naptime.