If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- That I’m thirsty for booze and coffee and a sense of accomplishment.
- I’m still blogging away over here. Trying to make something out of nothing. Did you know that millions of people have blogs? Millions of bloggers.
- So I did re-learn the lesson about how important it is to share posts of fellow bloggers. That’s how things go viral. Don’t forget to share posts – my posts, your bloggy friends posts, awesome posts that you love. All of that should be shared. Thanks for the reminder Helene in Between!
- Every few months, I redo my Triberr profile. Apparently I have not done it in quite some time because my feed was stalled. I get a lot of shares on Twitter from authors of erotica.
- I tried some Sugarlands Shine, the cinnamon flavor. It has the picture of some guy named Tickle. My erotica author friends might appreciate Tickle or the hot cinnamon booze. Emphasis on hot and Tickle. My other friends would like the fact that it’s 70 proof. Emphasis on booze.
- I drank some of the moonshine. I could barely finish my glass because I felt very boozy. I finished it because I’m not a quitter.