Last month, I did a post about my top female bloggers. So it’s only fair that the dudes have a turn.
- Christoper De Voss. You can find him at Long Awkward Pause or on Twitter @chrisdevoss. I’ve been reading his posts a lot lately. I need the funny. Chris has the funny.
Long Awkward Pause
- Ned Hickson. He won me over with the picture of coffee grounds on his face. His hair is always perfect. There is perfect hair in the one with coffee grounds too. I can’t compete with the hair.
- Ned Hickson
Gene’ o Gordon . He was one of the first people that was my blog friend. And he still is. (His sister is Part-Time Monster.)
- Briton Underwood. He’s a punk and I love him. I love him because he’s a punk.
- Punk Rock Papa
- Austin Hodgens. He is just funny. He runs. I don’t get that but I appreciate the funny.
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Eli at Coach Daddy Blog. Cool dude. Star Wars fan.
- Coach Daddy Blog
- Stephen Hurley. He is new to me. Run over to his blog. Ok. Maybe not RUN. Casually stroll?
- My Least Favorite Child Today
Actually, casually stroll over to all of their blogs. At least one of them makes my day every day. It will be worth any and alll energy to get over there to see their stuff. not their stufff. Their writing. There is almost nothing inappropriate going on at their blogs.
Honorable Mention #1: Joe Medler. I have not officially been over to his blog, Developing Dad. What is wrong with me? This non-visit will be rectified soon.
Nice picks, Holley. I consider Ned and Austin to be must-reads. Great guys, too.
Thanks! 🙂 your blog should be on the list too! 🙂
Thank you for your friendship here, and that nice sentiment as well. 🙂
On no, thank you! I mean, you’re welcome but I should thank you.
And you’re welcome, too. 🙂
Consider us both welcomed and thanked. When is the pepper hop?
November 1 the whole deal starts. I’ll post about it again the week prior. 🙂
You’re not so bad yourself, Mark. If not for my hair, I think it would be a dead heat between us. 😉
I’m honored! Thank you so much!
You’re welcome! 🙂
Thanks for the SHOUT OUT, Holley! Sorry it took me so long to respond. Apparently I’m hard of hearing. All those years using a hair dryer I suppose… 😉
I am seriously laughing out loud! 🙂 omg. Too funny dude! 🙂
Excellent choices. Joe Medler and Stephen Hurley are frequent competitors for my Mostly Harmless Blog Crush, Ned won last year so he can’t compete but what is up with that hair?? Punk Rock is my favorite internet sensation, DeVoss, I’m told, is secretly a rap star. Coach Daddy, Sourcerer and Modern Philosopher are also favorites. It’s a wonder I ever get anything written at all…..
Yay, I was already following all but two 😀