If we were having coffee, it would be a quick coffee date. I’m supposed to be getting ready to go to a birthday party for my nephew.
- Here is a list of things I’m supposed to do.
- Make waffles. (I don’t have a waffle iron.)
- Brush my teeth. (My kid has left the mess from her charcoal mask in the sink. I brushed them in the shower.)
- Get my kids up and ready. (It’s a struggle in progress.)
- Organize everything. It’s not happening today. However, I have lots of pins on Pinterest about organizing.
- Clean everything. I also have a new board on Pinterest about cleaning hacks.
- The boyfriend is gone again for the weekend. Let’s hope he gets back before I have to mow the lawn. I haven’t done that since 2007.
- Figuring out how to go to my friend’s Dirty 30 birthday party. I’m just going to go. Just going . . . I haven’t been to a party for grown-ups since I don’t even remember when. This is a picture of their actual cake.
Here is a list of stuff that are completed.
- We went to the 4th of July parade. Some of us only complained and begged to go to the park 10 times before the parade even started.
- The kids and I already went to see the 4th of July fireworks. My middle kid spent most of the time invading my space, hanging onto my bag and trying to hold my hand. She said “I’ll never let go Jack,” about twenty times. She’s 12. Pretty soon she won’t want to be seen in public with me and will be so ready to let go.
- We went to my nephew’s birthday party.
- I did the dishes. There are still more.
- I read half of a book. There’s still more.
- Sleeping happened, except when it was supposed to happen.
- We went to the comic book store. It took longer to find it than I thought. We didn’t spend too much time there. Hopefully next time. 🙂
You can add your link here or read more Weekend Coffee Share post.