If we were having coffee, I would tell you
- I’m working on perfecting a coffee smoothie. There are several recipes on Pinterest. The one I used was for one cup. I forgot to redo the figures for making more. So I added ice cream. Ice cream makes almost everything better.
- Lucas thinks I should sell coffee smoothies in the driveway. I’m not against the idea.
- that I started working at a new place. It’s ok – not super fantastic. I know a few people there so it’s been alright.
- I’m trying to get back into writing my book. I decided to break it up into chapters for now. I tend to get distracted by everything so it’s been difficult to concentrate on just writing. There are also writing tips on Pinterest. Off-topic: I still have a crush on Tom Jones and he can also be found on Pinterest. OMG. I love the Internet.
- I finished reading, My Trip to Adele. I’ll be working on doing the review later today.
- I also finally finished watching Lost. I was really happy that Sayid and Shannon reunited. That’s all that I really cared about – Sayid and his love life. And maybe Sawyer. Sayid and Sawyer are 90% of the reason I watched the show.
- My middle kid will be so happy that I’m finished watching Lost. She wants me to watch Supernatural so that I understand all of the memes that she shows me.
- Last week, I started planning posts on a blog calendar. It’s been helpful. Some people plan their blog out for a year. I’m not that ambitious. I planned for about a month.
- Now I have to go take a picture for a future blog. The plan for the week is to read and take pictures. Plus, work. Gotta make that money.