If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- I’m all alone for a couple days. Lucas went to Chicago. The kids went to Columbus with my mom. My plans didn’t come together. Obviously.
- Lucas thinks that I’m going to get into some sort of mischief. I would have to leave the house to do that so probably nothing is going to happen.
- I’m reading a book and watching Netflix. This weekend, I’ve been watching “Glow.” I already watched the documentary on the real “Glow.” I also watched a documentary on John DuPont called “Team Foxcatcher.” The movie and documentary are pretty interesting.
- If I do leave the house, I might take some pictures for the Weekly Photo Challenge. The theme is “Collage.”
- I signed up to read another book for a book tour.
- Sometimes I’d like to have more friends. It’s so boring without friends. Then other times, I’m a crappy friend. I’d rather stay home read a book.
- I used to have friends and be fairly social. What happened to me? One of my college friends said that sometimes I was fun but that side of me only came out on special occasions. The sparkly, outgoing side is there somewhere. Isn’t it?
- “I’m Utterly Alone,” is a quote by Lydia Deets in Beetlejuice. It always makes me smile. She’s so dramatic. It reminds me of . . . me.
- I also have a Weekend Coffee Share Board on Pinterest. Still addicted to Pinterest I’m afraid.
- Weekend Coffee Share on Pinterest
- Leave your link or read other #WeekendCoffeeShare posts
- here WeekendCoffeeShare Link