I live in a small town surrounded by other small towns. There are things to do in Ohio.
- A reservoir close to Clyde, Ohio.
- A drive-in movie theater in Tiffin, Ohio
- A mull covered bridge near Fremont and Old Fort, Ohio. (Possibly The smallest town in the world.)
- The beach at Cedar Point. Sandusky, Ohio
- Cedar Point. Sandusky, Ohio
- The library at Heidelberg University in Tiffin, Ohio
- McPherson monument in Clyde, Ohio. The McPherson museum in across the street.
- The local library
- A record store in Clyde, Ohio. I think they also have dart boards and dart equipment.
- There’s a bar downstairs.
- Toft’s Dairy. Sandusky, Ohio
- The Boy with the Boot. Sandusky, Ohio
- White Star Beach. Gibsonburg, Ohio. They have an area for scuba diving. I swear I’m going to go do it this summer maybe. . .
- There’s an abundance of farm animals.
- Sherwood Anderson lived around here for awhile. Clyde, Ohio
P.S. There’s also a roller skating rink and an ice skating rink within 20 miles of where I live. 🙂