In the last few months, I have noticed how many bloggers, especially book bloggers, do not have a Pinterest share button. Why?! I just want to share your posts on Pinterest. Occasionally, I create pins for other blogs just so I can share their post.
Some people don’t like Pinterest or see the value. I don’t get a million views from Pinterest but I get enough to make it worthwhile.
Personally, I do not spend a ton of time on social media anymore. I have streamlined my sharing process so it’s less than 30 minutes a day.
Everything that I can share from my blog automatically is set up that way. At the moment, Pinterest is not set up to share the first post. If you set up a tailwind account, you can schedule Pins to share. It’s not totally necessary but it’s an option.
I can only think of five things that are really easy. If you are a blogger and want people to see your posts, then what can it hurt?
- Use good images. Pinterest is very visual. Images are what people see first.
- Put things from your blog on their own board. Also add your blog link to your profile.
- Share on a group board or on a Facebook group for Pinterest.
- Put a share button on your blog. For every post. Please. Please. Please.
- Figure out what works for you and your blog.
If you are interested in learning more, here are some helpful posts about Pinterest.
Please for the love of Pinterest, get a share button so I can share your posts!