- Grist Mill Road.
- Gulliver’s Travels. I read this in high school or college. It was alright. Probably won’t reread again.
- The Handmaid’s Tale. Also read this in college. Will probably read again soon. Luckily, I own it now.
- The Harpy.
- Harrow Lake.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I love all of the Harry Potter books that I have read so far. However, like Pete Davidson, I am disappointed that J.K. Rowling has made transphobic comments. This is the quote from Pete Davidson. Think what you want about him but he’s got a point.
“She creates a seven-book fantasy series about all types of mythical creatures living in harmony with wizards and elves and the one thing she can’t wrap her head around is Laverne Cox?” he joked. “She’s a national treasure.” – Pete Davidson.
I mean . . . Laverne Cox is awesome.
8. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
10. The Hazel Wood. Excellent book. Highly recommend.