The Spooky Scary Book Tag was originally created by Shelby Masako. Be sure to check out her video here. If you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged. Please tag Shelby and myself so that we can see your answers.
Don’t be afraid of the Spooky Scary Book Tag.
- What goes bump in the night? Name a book that has legitimately scared you while reading it
Helter Skelter by Curt Gentry and Vincent Bugliosi might be scarier than any work of fiction. Terrifying.
2. Jack O’ Lanterns and Classic Costumes: A book you always reach for during Halloween time
I don’t re-read too many books. I do always watch Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic.
3. Black Cats and Magic Mirrors: A book you love that is laced with superstition and/or magic
4. Witch’s Brew: Favorite witch character in any book/series
Also, Luna Lovegood.
5. Ghouls and Ghosts: A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad)
So far I have been too chicken to read The Shining. As far as books that I have read, I think Carrie – the book and the movie- still scare me.
6. Haunted Graveyard: You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get ONE book to give you comfort, which is it?
If I am in a haunted graveyard, I don’t think there is a book that exists that will give me comfort. Besides, it will be too dark to read. Can I bring my Curious George and a cross instead?
7. The Undead: Favorite supernatural creatures to read about (i.e. vampires, zombies, werewolves, etc)
Witches. Vampires are a close 2nd.
8. In the dead of night: Pick a book with a black cover