If you’ve done this book tag let me know by leaving a link so I can come and check out your answers!
1. Abandoned house- A book that you once abandoned but then gave another chance and ended up enjoying
The Art of War. I struggled reading it so I gave up for a short time. Then I switched to audiobook and finally understood the brilliance of it.
2. Vintage photographs- A book you would have loved to see illustrations in
I think a few well-placed illustrations would have made it perfect. It was practically perfect anyway.
3. Loop- A series that you wouldn’t mind reading on loop
In a way, I do watch this book on a continuous loop. I have watched the movie,”Lawless,” countless times. I have also read the book.
4. Peculiar Children- A character’s ability that you desire to have for yourself
Yona has amazing survival skills. She knows almost everything about surviving in the forest. Yona uses her skills to help a group of Jewish people to escape the Nazis.
5. Miss Peregrine- Your favourite character that is a leader
6. Jacob- Your favourite story where a regular kid discovers an extraordinary world
I love the fact that the kids are just hiding in the wardrobe and stumble upon another world.
7. Emma- A fierce and fiery character
8. Millard- A book that seems to be invisible but needs to be read by more people
9. Olive- A book you bought that floated to the top of your TBR
There will be a super special book review within the next few months.
10. Hugh- A book that stung and caused a lot of feelings
I was emotionally destroyed by this book the first time that I read it. I was much angrier after the 2nd reading.
11. Enoch- Without spoiling, a book character that you would bring back to life
I can’t say without spoiling it.
12. Bronwyn- A physically strong character
Brienne of Tarth. She’s not a queen. However, she is loyal and a true warrior.
13. Hollowgasts- A book you read that felt like an experiment gone wrong
I can’t even say how much that this book was not what I expected. It was almost on the DNF pile.
14. Whites- A book that felt like it consumed tropes that you’ve seen done in other books
I didn’t hate it though.