The Feminist Book Tag
Photo by Thought Catalog on Pexels.com
Yesterday, I found the Feminist Book Tag at the Bookish Rita blog. She found the tag at the Pace, Amore, Libri blog. I missed International Women’s Day but it’s never too late to give props to female authors and female characters.
Anyone who wants to participate is welcome.
1. Your favorite female author
Toni Morrison is my favorite female author. FYI: I had a 1st edition of Beloved. I can’t find it. Hoping it turns up soon.
2. Your favorite heroine
Top 3: Katniss Everdeen, Jo March and Ramona Quimby. I think they are all sassy and independent females.
3. A novel with a feminist message
Highly recommend Hood Feminism. Please it read ASAP.
4. A novel with a girl on the cover
Amari and the Night Brothers. This is one of my favorite covers.
5. A novel featuring a group of girls
6. A novel with a LGBTQ+ female character
7. A novel with a different feminine POV
8. A book where a girl saves the world
9. A book where you prefer the female sidekick to the male main character
10. A book written by a male author and featuring a female character