Although I am not freaking out per se, I found the Mid-Year Freak Out Book Tag on Twirling Book Princess’s blog and decided to participate. So here are my choices for the first half of the year. My first choice this year was to not freak out by reading books that I don’t want to read. I have my own game plan for books this year which is practically stress free.
1.) What is the best book you have read so far in 2021?
2.) What is the best sequel you have read so far in 2021?
I haven’t read any sequels this year.
3.) What is a new release that you haven’t read yet but want to?
4. What is your most anticipated release for the second half of the year?
5. What was your most disappointing book so far?
So far there have not been any books that have disappointed me.
6. What was your most surprising book so far?
7. Who is your favorite new author (debut or new to you)?
8. Who is your new fictional crush?
No fictional crush this year either.
9. Who is your new favorite character?
Anette in Land of Love and Drowning
10. What books made you cry?
I haven’t cried because of a book in over 20 years. However, there are things in the Merchants of Knowledge and Magic that are incredibly sad.
11. What is one book that made you happy?
12. What is the most beautiful book you have bought or received so far this year?
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
I’m not really on anyone else’s schedule. No book tours and no pressure. The only books that I should read are ones that I received from NetGalley.