If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- I left the coffee pot on too long. I think I burnt it but it’s still tastes like coffee.
- My assignment at the temporary agency is over. Thank God! Previously, I worked at a very safety conscious factory. This last place was the opposite. It was like they never heard of safety or OSHA.
- I’ve been trying to get some reading done. Book reviews, Book reviews, Book reviews.
- And a million other things finished at the same time. I’m struggling to focus on one thing. So nothing really gets finished.
- I did a few music reviews for the blog, which you will see next week. My music reviews aren’t really official or anything. It’s always just my opinion. Always looking for cool bands. Rock, punk, indie. Not really into death metal.
- Maybe it’s Pinterests fault that I can’t focus? I’m still spending too much time on Pinterest. Jason Momoa pins are showing up on my feed so that is one blessing that I can count.
- The other thing on Pinterest are pictures of food, which remind me that I’m starving. I’m going to go make lunch and try to refocus. Also, I need to make sure I really turned the coffee pot off this time.
- Hope you’re all having a good week!!
- Weekend Coffee Share Link Up!!
If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- it’s hot. I’m ok with being hot but my coffee is not.
- I quit my job again. I’ve also been struggling with how to put that on job applications. People frown upon it when you say, “I hated it. My boss was a bitch.” It’s the truth but people don’t want to hire people that say it out loud.
- So I’ve been blogging more, hanging out with the kids and being poor. Plus, Netflix. Lots of Netflix.
- I got through the current season of Orange is the New Black, all five seasons of Breaking Bad, most of The Keepers, a few episodes of the Queen of the South.
- Honestly, it has been worth being broke to drive my kids around to band and tennis. The struggle to get my younger two off of their iPads is a real thing. I read an article that said iPads and tablets are like cocaine to kids. I believe it completely.
- ChoreMonster is the best app in the world. Whatever gets my kids to do something besides play Minecraft is my favorite. If you’re a parent, you should look into it.
- At the moment, my kids are at their grandma’s house getting spoiled and not doing any chores or reading any books.
- My oldest kid brought her bunny over for a few weeks. I’ve been feeding him and trying to keep the cat away. There may have been a picture or two taken.
- I’ve been on Pinterest a lot.
- Old post about Pinterest
- I made a Jason Momoa board.
- Here it is.
- Holley’s Jason Momoa board
- I’ve done a few reviews. Visit my review page to see what’s new.
- Chasing Destino’s Reviews
- My hair was out of control. I was starting to look like Mario Lopez but not as handsome. Still, better than Screech. There was this curly mohawk mullet thing going on. So I got a haircut.
- I finally got another job. My prediction is that it will be boring. It’s fine. If boring pays the bills, then boring is fine.
- The plan besides work is to keep reading books, keep doing stuff like exercising, scrapbooking, blogging and creative stuff. It’s difficult to maintain a balance sometimes. What else am I going to do?
- My boyfriend will appreciate it if I find a new place for the scrapbook stuff. (It’s probably not happening anytime soon. If I put it away, then I won’t finish it ever.)
- What have you guys been doing?
I was almost too lazy to post the link.
Saint Cecilia has released a CD called “Entrance.”
What: It is like pop music but better. She plays most of the instruments on the album.
You can find the album here.
Saint Cecilia, Entrance on Bandcamp
Saint Cecilia on Spotify
If you’re searching for Saint Cecilia make sure that it’s not a link to the Foo Fighters. I love the Foo Fighters but their Saint Cecilia is different.
This album is much lighter and happier than what I usually listen to. It’s an alright album. The first few songs sound alike. I thought that it was just one long song. The people on Bandcamp really love this album. I’m not in love with it yet. Maybe I’ll fall in love with it by the second or third date.
My youngest kid would probably like it. She’s into happy, bouncy songs. I can see her painting and singing along to the music.
I love the album cover. She looks like a mermaid with legs. What do you think?
If anyone else listens to Saint Cecilia, let me know your thoughts.
Big Hairspray. Hold for three days
Now my kids have volume. I have to make reservations to
in front of the mirror.
I was looking around the Bloggers Required website to find a new project. So one of the projects was to watch Adam Cooks Everything on YouTube and do a review. I was curious about what he was going to cook.
This guy Adam wants to cook the world’s most expensive burger. I’m not sure why. He just felt like it was the thing to do.
It was kind of entertaining. He brings a dog on the show. Dogs are almost always entertaining. In fact, they usually steal the show. Adam has a cheesy sense of humor. I feel like he’s holding back with the jokes.
Don’t hold back Adam!! That chick from My Drunk Kitchen is super funny and holds nothing back. I know – it’s because she is wasted, not because of her cooking skills. However, she is very popular.
I probably could cook it. I probably won’t because my kids won’t eat it. Who can eat a burger with so many burgers? (My guess: the dog)
I think Adam has some useful tips. He also has more videos that I’m going to be watching. I want to know all about the coconut shrimp. Also, will he be making something really and truly outrageous?
Here is a link to the video:
How to Make the Most Expensive Burger: Adam Cooks Everything
Adam Cooks Everything website
*I’m doing this review for Bloggers Required. I’m not getting paid for my opinion. *
Field of Dreams Drive-in Theater. No filter
Dear J and the 9s,
I just can’t quit you J and the 9s. Whenever I try to listen to something else, I always come back to your music. No one is more excited that you have new music than me.
It has so much energy, which many of us lack. Maybe we’re living vicariously through your band. You guys are out there living the dream. I cannot even find my coffee right now.
So your music could help to save the day. Maybe your music will help people to discover their untapped potential and live their own dreams. Maybe not.
At the very least, the music that you make is a mood booster. Who doesn’t need something to lift their spirits? Until I find my coffee, your music will have to fill the void.
Thanks for being awesome!
Me . . . . again
J and the 9s on iTunes
J and the 9s video on Pancakes and Whiskey