If we were having coffee, I would tell you that
- it’s hot. I’m ok with being hot but my coffee is not.
- I quit my job again. I’ve also been struggling with how to put that on job applications. People frown upon it when you say, “I hated it. My boss was a bitch.” It’s the truth but people don’t want to hire people that say it out loud.
- So I’ve been blogging more, hanging out with the kids and being poor. Plus, Netflix. Lots of Netflix.
- I got through the current season of Orange is the New Black, all five seasons of Breaking Bad, most of The Keepers, a few episodes of the Queen of the South.
- Honestly, it has been worth being broke to drive my kids around to band and tennis. The struggle to get my younger two off of their iPads is a real thing. I read an article that said iPads and tablets are like cocaine to kids. I believe it completely.
- ChoreMonster is the best app in the world. Whatever gets my kids to do something besides play Minecraft is my favorite. If you’re a parent, you should look into it.
- At the moment, my kids are at their grandma’s house getting spoiled and not doing any chores or reading any books.
- My oldest kid brought her bunny over for a few weeks. I’ve been feeding him and trying to keep the cat away. There may have been a picture or two taken.
- I’ve been on Pinterest a lot.
- Old post about Pinterest
- I made a Jason Momoa board.
- Here it is.
- Holley’s Jason Momoa board
- I’ve done a few reviews. Visit my review page to see what’s new.
- Chasing Destino’s Reviews
- My hair was out of control. I was starting to look like Mario Lopez but not as handsome. Still, better than Screech. There was this curly mohawk mullet thing going on. So I got a haircut.
- I finally got another job. My prediction is that it will be boring. It’s fine. If boring pays the bills, then boring is fine.
- The plan besides work is to keep reading books, keep doing stuff like exercising, scrapbooking, blogging and creative stuff. It’s difficult to maintain a balance sometimes. What else am I going to do?
- My boyfriend will appreciate it if I find a new place for the scrapbook stuff. (It’s probably not happening anytime soon. If I put it away, then I won’t finish it ever.)
- What have you guys been doing?
I was almost too lazy to post the link.
Saint Cecilia has released a CD called “Entrance.”
What: It is like pop music but better. She plays most of the instruments on the album.
You can find the album here.
If you’re searching for Saint Cecilia make sure that it’s not a link to the Foo Fighters. I love the Foo Fighters but their Saint Cecilia is different.
This album is much lighter and happier than what I usually listen to. It’s an alright album. The first few songs sound alike. I thought that it was just one long song. The people on Bandcamp really love this album. I’m not in love with it yet. Maybe I’ll fall in love with it by the second or third date.
My youngest kid would probably like it. She’s into happy, bouncy songs. I can see her painting and singing along to the music.
I love the album cover. She looks like a mermaid with legs. What do you think?
If anyone else listens to Saint Cecilia, let me know your thoughts.