1. Pop. Or Soda for the rest of the world.
2. Popcorn. It can be healthy without all of the butter and salt. Of course, I don’t like it that way.
3. Alcohol. Not sooo bad in moderation. There are cocktails with fewer calories. Skinny Margaritas!!
4. Chocolate. Also not so bad in moderation. Some say it’s kind of healthy. Some say it makes you feel like you’re in love. Well, I’m in love with chocolate. If that’s wrong, who wants to be right? Not me.
5. Fried chicken. I haven’t eaten much fried chicken lately. I am making an attempt at eating healthier. I miss you Popeye’s.
6. Bacon. I mean, come on. Can we debate that it’s not totally unhealthy. It does bring joy to a lot of people. That should count for something, right?
7. Oatmeal Creme Pies. I could eat the whole carton by myself. I have no self-control.
8. French Fries. They seem healthy but I’m not so sure. Lots of carbs and sodium.
9. Donuts. MMMMmm Donuts.
10. Fried Okra/Fried Mushrooms/Fried Twinkies. Fried almost anything.
Stay tuned for a list of healthy food that I like. It’s probably much shorter. 🙂