Author Archives: holley4734
Who doesn’t love avocados? I could eat avocados every day. Maybe even two or three times a day.
If only I could grow my own tree . . .
Apparently there is a company called AvoSeedo that makes a germinator bowl so anyone can grow their own avocado tree. I wonder if it really works.
What is the Apocalypse happens before I find out? Where will I get avocados then?
Save 20% on any AvoSeedo avocado grower or other product and enjoy FREE shipping too. Visit the AvoSeedo Shop today and get growing today!
https://shop.avoseedo.com/ Use Code: sp20 #avoseedo
* I might get an avocado grower in exchange for this post. Unless Apocalypse happens first.
** I may have watched too many zombie Apocalypse shows on Netflix this week. #sorrynotsorry
Histories of the Void Garden: Princess of the Infinite is the sequel to Histories of the Void Garden: Pyre of Dreams. I thought that I would enjoy this book more than I actually did. There are so many questions left unanswered: Why Stephanie had special powers or what she was capable of doing? Is the waitress special? Why can’t I stay awake while reading books anymore?
This book introduced a few new characters. Normally, I wouldn’t mind but I felt like there was too much going on with several storylines.
At the end of the book, I still didn’t know what was going on at all. The ending left it open for a third book in the series.
So this book has potential but I think all of the characters and their purpose can get confusing. The story could have been written from the perspective of Stephanie, the Princess of the Infinite, and it would have been almost perfect. She is such an interesting character. I’m not sure about Sam Cushing . He’s kind of a douchebag and not especially interesting to me.
In my opinion, it’s called Princess of the Infinite and more should be written about her instead of making more characters that are not as captivating.
I think I gave the book 3 stars on Amazon. If you’re interested in reading the book, you can also find the book on Amazon.
*I received a free ebook in exchange for doing a review.
- I need an extra cup today. I need it so I can motivate myself to motivate my children.
- Hopefully, we’ll find a decent nature trail.
- I won’t be able to wear anything fancy like the things you find on Polyvore.
- I’ve been journaling. Maybe it will help with my case of the bitchies.
- Last week, Eva and I went on the bike trail. It was pretty nice. I also realized that I need a bike rack. It takes a lot of energy to put the bikes in the back of a minivan.
- I’m like the rest of the you and watching Hurricane Irma. Hope that everyone stays safe!
$110 – zalando.co.uk
$805 – stylebop.com
$605 – neimanmarcus.com
$18 – amara.com