You are on a mission to Mars. Because of the length of of the journey, you will never be able to return to Earth. What about our blue planet will you miss the most?
I’m going to do a list of ten things that I will miss. It’s so hard to choose one thing. Family is a given, right?
3. Shopping for shoes, scrapbooking stuff, comic books. If I’m in space, how will I be able to buy stuff on Ebay or Etsy? Is it too late to reconsider this trip?
4. BBQ. Mostly, BBQ ribs but I’m not against BBQ chicken.
5. Going to concerts
6. Nature. I’m going to miss hearing the birds in the morning. Also watching butterflies. Flowers. Tinkering in the garden.
7. Although, I’m an introvert, I will miss people. Forever is a long time to go without seeing people. I’m hoping that I don’t get stuck on the mission with jerks. Forever is a long time to spend with jerks.
8. Traveling to big cities or places I haven’t been. Then again, I haven’t been to Mars either.
9. Listening to my mom tell stories. I can still call her from space, right?
10. Making my boyfriend & my kids laugh.