I am an expert
- procrastinator. I should have done this blog yesterday.
- starter of projects. I’m working on at least two as we speak.
- idea generator. It usually sounds good in theory but not as good in practice. Remember that one idea of having a hangover remedy delivery service? Genius in theory.
- friendmaker. I have a Girl Scout badge that says so.
- Couponer. I haven’t reached the EXTREME level yet. It’s a work in progress.
- of the DVD system at work. Or so the residents and a few co-workers think. 🙂 Two weeks ago, Lucas changed the remote of our DVD to a Playstation remote. I was totally out of my element and could not get it to work. I didn’t cry but we almost had one less remote due to an unfortunate accident. Can you defenestrate a Playstation remote? It’s just a hypothetical question. If anyone asks, I was never here and you don’t know me anyway.
- Googler. I don’t know if it’s a real thing. Hold on while I Google it. Oh wait, Google doesn’t recognize “Googler.” Well, they should.