In the last few months, I have been nominated for several awards that I haven’t accepted yet. Thank you for the nominations! Sorry for the delay.
I was nominated by my Team Pepper cast member – Apple Pie and Napalm. Whenever I see their name in my notifications list, I smile a little. The name is genius.
Ripples n Reflections also nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award.
Sandrine at SanWa Journeys presented me with the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. In my head, it sounds like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants award but I’ll accept it either way. 🙂
Cheryl from Plucking of my Heartstrings awarded me the Versatile Bloggers Award.
Here are the official rules:
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
(Also, if you don’t want to accept or play exactly by the rules – the blog police aren’t going to punish you. Just have fun with it! Visit blogs that you haven’t been to before. Think of it as an adventure. Since there are so many awards, I will leave it up to you to decide how to divide up the awards.)
Cheney from Blog Apocalypse
Sheena from Not a Punk Rocker
We Admitted We Were Powerless
Fish of Gold
Love Marriage Worms
Justine at Eclectic odds n sods
Nerd in the Brain
Questions for the Nominees
How long have you been blogging?
Who is your favorite superhero?
Who is your favorite villain?
Are you making New Year’s resolutions this year?
What sort of blogging goals do you have for the next year?
What is your quirkiest quirk?
Are you a rule follower or a rule breaker?
What type of music do you like?
What distracts you the most from what you should be doing?
What is next on your bucket list?
Questions from Sandrine
1. In 3 words, what kind of person do you describe yourself?
Creative, Funny and a bit Mercurial.
2. Do you like Fairy-Tale? If yes, which character do you like the most? If no, why?
I do like Fairy Tales. When was little I like the story of Snow white and Rose red. I thought it would have been great to have a sister.
3. Where do you live? Can you picture it with photo or words?
4. What is your passion and how many percentages have you achieve it?
Blogging and photography. I’m not sure if I can put a percentage on success.
5. What kind of movies do you like?
According to Netflix, I like quirky dramatic comedies and historical documentaries. They aren’t wrong.
6. What is a film that you memorize the most?
7. What is the best quote you find on books or movies that encourage your life?
8. When blogging, do you like to listen to music and what type of music is your muse?
I do listen to music while blogging. Lately, it’s been on the Amy Winehouse station. Also You + Me, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters.
9. Do you like to travel? Which area/country/city that is memorable to you and why?
Yesss. I love to travel. New York City. Well, it’s New York City. Also, I didn’t realize how scared of escalators I was. My friends didn’t either. So the cat was out of the bag on that trip. Sorry friends for being so acrophobic.
This is New York, New York in Las Vegas.
10. What is the best achievement of your life until now?
Besides having kids, I would say that graduating from college. Also getting my driver’s license was a big deal since I was 20 years old when I finally passed the test.