Occasionally, I post some of my bucket list goal achievements here on the blog. I hope that you find the posts entertaining or educational. When I started the blog in 2013, the bucket list had 183 items. Since then I have completed six goals. Hopefully, in 2015 I can cross several more goals off of the list. Only 177 more to go!
Here is a list of the things that I’ve completed and blogged about on Chasing Destino.
1. We went to see Erykah Badu in concert.
2. We visited the Rocky Mountains.
3. The Molly Brown House was also on the list. Did you know no one ever called her Molly? For some reason, the press named her Molly.
4. I volunteered for the Girl Scouts. I even have my own Girl Scout shirt with my name on it.
5. Talk like a Pirate Day is September 19. Aarrrrrr!!
6. We went white water rafting. It was a lot of fun. It was kind of scary but I would do it again.
This was my first three sentence post. It wasn’t very entertaining or educational. It wasn’t long enough to be a mission statement or a manifesto.