Today’s assignment: consider what you want to accomplish with your blog. Write down three concrete goals.
- Why do I blog?
- Writing has some therapeautic value.
- The blog friends and connections that I have made: priceless.
- It’s a way to say that “I’m here.” Not for fame. I don’t want to feel like I’m barricading myself away from the world again.
- As far as doing interviews, it’s a bonus. I have the opportunity to talk to cool people on a regular basis. Then I can share their music and info with lots of people. I had the chance to interview one of my favorite new bands and then I got to meet them in person. Dreams do come true.
- To increase the views by an incredible amount.
- To keep a balance between what is posted here and what is posted elsewhere.
- To keep writing content that is good, honest, heartfelt, funny, etc. If the post is not genuine, then it’s not ready for primetime. 🙂
Enjoy this video that says all of the things.