Last month, I did a post about my top female bloggers. So it’s only fair that the dudes have a turn.
- Christoper De Voss. You can find him at Long Awkward Pause or on Twitter @chrisdevoss. I’ve been reading his posts a lot lately. I need the funny. Chris has the funny.
Long Awkward Pause
- Ned Hickson. He won me over with the picture of coffee grounds on his face. His hair is always perfect. There is perfect hair in the one with coffee grounds too. I can’t compete with the hair.
- Ned Hickson
Gene’ o Gordon . He was one of the first people that was my blog friend. And he still is. (His sister is Part-Time Monster.)
- Briton Underwood. He’s a punk and I love him. I love him because he’s a punk.
- Punk Rock Papa
- Austin Hodgens. He is just funny. He runs. I don’t get that but I appreciate the funny.
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Eli at Coach Daddy Blog. Cool dude. Star Wars fan.
- Coach Daddy Blog
- Stephen Hurley. He is new to me. Run over to his blog. Ok. Maybe not RUN. Casually stroll?
- My Least Favorite Child Today
Actually, casually stroll over to all of their blogs. At least one of them makes my day every day. It will be worth any and alll energy to get over there to see their stuff. not their stufff. Their writing. There is almost nothing inappropriate going on at their blogs.
Honorable Mention #1: Joe Medler. I have not officially been over to his blog, Developing Dad. What is wrong with me? This non-visit will be rectified soon.