Allison from Accidentallyallison nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thanks Allison! Since I have an abundance of time until next week, I’m going to play along with the rules. Sort of.
- What makes your blog different?
I’m hilarious. No, that’s not it. Life experience? Photography? Interviews? It’s hard to say.
- How often do you post?
Well, I post something just about every day. I used to post 4 posts a day but that was exhausting. So now I do 1-2 a day.
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What’s your favorite blog to read?
There are so many good blogs. However, Rarasaur’s blog is really special like sparkly fairies and glitter and dinosaurs.
- How would you describe your blogs message?
You mean my tagline? The tagline is really funny.
I’ll be outside of the mosh pit . . . waiting with bandaids and kleenex . . . I can also work magic with an ace bandage. Just sayin’ . . .
The message of my blog in general is mostly about keeping a good sense of humor and living life to the fullest -even when you want to hide.
- How is your writing different now than when you first started blogging?
I think my posts are more complete and hopefully more thoughtful than in the beginning. Seriously, my first blog post was about 1-2 sentences.
- Where do you want to retire to?
Retire? I’m probably never going to be able to retire. If I did get to retire, I’m running away with my boyfriend to Jamaica.
- Tell me something not many people know about you?
That’s tough one. I write about everything. I fall asleep watching Lord of the Rings most nights. It’s comforting in a weird way.
- Which one: Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest?
Pinterest. I love Pinterest with my whole heart.
- Have you received any other awards in the world of blogging?
Yes. I redecorated and had to make room for new stuff. I appreciate all of the awards but I feel like I have to keep improving. It probably doesn’t make any sense at all.
- Describe your writing style in one word.
- Jsack’s Mom’s Blog
- The Indecisive Eejit
- Confessions of a Broccoli Addict
- Mrs. Ipockolypse
Questions for Nominees
- How long can you go without being on the internet?
- Favorite food blog?
- Have you seen any good movies this week?
- Are you participating in any writing events this month?
- If you fell behind in a writing challenge, would you keep writing anyway?
- Is it weird that I think Tom Jones is still kinda sexy?