- The Murderer’s Wife. Written from the point of view of the murderer’s wife, who knows about the murdering.
- To Be Perfectly Clear. An interesting ghost story.
- 4 Years Trapped in My Mind Palace.
- East of Eden. I don’t remember the details but I remember that I enjoyed reading this book. FYI: I read this book over 20 years ago.
- A Farewell to Arms. Should probably read this one again.
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. It’s not that I dislike this book. You know when the radio plays certain songs so much that you almost hate those songs? That is how I feel about Huckleberry Finn. Mark Twain wrote other books. Let’s talk about those.
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. It’s ok probably. I don’t remember if I read Ulysses or not. I did read the Odyssey by Homer. Does that count for something?
- Twilight. Don’t judge me. People need junk food books too.
- Wuthering Heights. Honestly, I only enjoy the movie with Tom Hardy because it is Tom Hardy. I spend most of my time reading this like “WTF is wrong with people?!” It almost landed on the DNF list.
- The DaVinci Code. I like this book and the movie. It’s the mystery and the history.
10 Books on the #AlreadyRead List. Part 18
2 responses to “10 Books on the #AlreadyRead List. Part 18”
I’ve read #s 5, 6 & 10. I really should read “East of Eden” too.Loading…
I think that you would like it. 🙂Loading…