This is Why We Can’t Have nice things
It’s been so long since I’ve done a coffee share post. I don’t even know where to start.
- We have a cat. She’s a bad kitty but we love her anyway.
- The amount of potted plants in our house has decreased. See above statement.
- Also, I found gum on the piano this morning. I don’t think it was the kitty.
- After a year, I have finally moved to day shift.
- I don’t have that many friends on day shift.
- Someone on day shift said that I should wear spiked shoulder pads. It goes with my mohawk and my grumpy, yet somehow charming personality.
- It would look like this:
BTW: My mohawk is way better. However, I don’t have a belt buckle that big and shiny. I’m thinking that the boyfriend and I could be the Road Warriors for Halloween next year.
- The change to day shift has been good. I have more time to spend with family. More time to blog. More time to do things that I have been putting off so I can sleep during the day. I can drink coffee during the day now, instead of at 9 p.m. Or 2:30 a.m.
I hope that all of you are doing well. I have really missed you guys!
P.S. You can find more Coffee posts here.
Part-Time Monster’s Blog
Does anyone else have a feeling of deja vu? Didn’t I just do a post about this topic?
I am a night owl. I think I don’t mind going to work at 6 a.m. because it’s still dark so my body thinks it’s nighttime. Caffeine helps be keep up the charade of believing I like mornings.
I do my best blogging in the wee hours of the morning. After I get the kid on the bus, I have some coffee and do some blogging. I also do some pretty spectacular blogs at 10 p.m. No one gets to say spectacular enough do they? Spectacular. 🙂
As far as photography, I think I take better daytime pictures. I’m still working on night photos. It will happen someday. And it will be spectacular.
What have you learned about yourself through blogging?
People like me. They really, really like me.
I have also learned that I like sticking up for the underdog. I just took a quiz that said I’m Superman instead of Wonder Woman. WHAT??!! Consider my mind blown right now. I think I can still be Wonder Woman if I believe.