1. Moroccan Hair Oil. I seriously am in love with this stuff. I’m almost out which means a trip to the store is in order.
2. Foundation & Concealer. The concealer that I’m currently using is Elf. It’s inexpensive but it works. It also doesn’t make me break out so that’s a plus. This year I have been I using a powder foundation instead of liquid.
3. Lipstick. I love lipstick. If I’m not wearing it, I must be ill. On the last vacation, I just took red lipstick. Good times. I don’t have a preference for a brand so to speak. However, I haven’t bought any Wet n’Wild lipstick since I was a teenager. I’m not that wild anymore.
4. Makeup brushes. I’m going to have to make a tutorial about keeping them clean. It’s the germophobe in me. Clean your brushes ladies and gentlemen!
5. Moisturizer. It drives me crazy to have dry skin. Neutrogena, Clean & Clear and Aveeno always have good products. It’s their thing.
$48 – johnlewis.com
$11 – newlook.com