How have I changed?
- My hair is crazier than ever.
- Really focused on balancing blogging, work & kids. Also usually looking for something to do with the kids. Sometimes I blog about it. Other times it’s okay to leave it off of the blog.
- Definitely look at the calendar more this year. I have a blog calendar and a real life calendar.
- There is no shame in wearing comfortable shoes. These shoes are not comfortable.
- I got to interview a couple of bands. It was so much fun. Can’t wait to do it again.
- I also learned that if I want something, like photo passes or an extra toy, it doesn’t hurt to ask. Blogging has perks sometimes.
- Sometime this year, I have adopted the “Go Big or Go Home” attitude. So I share and talk about feeeelings on the blog. It has been cathartic.
- Need knee pads in photo pit. I’m not getting any younger but I’m still fun.
- I have also learned that I would do the blog even if I never got paid. By the way, I don’t get paid. I should though, right. 😉