1. Bossy people who are not my boss but act like they are the boss.
2. Vacuums. It seems like everyone wants to vacuum during the BEST part of the show. I’ve probably missed lots of clues because of vacuums.
3. I know this should not annoy me but it does. Going into the same residents room 5 times in less than a half hour. It seems a bit excessive.
4. Rude people.
5. When the driver behind me tries to pass me while we are MERGING. Seriously, dude!? You can’t wait for two minutes. It’s still my lane for two minutes.
6. When my kid decides at the last possible minute that she wants to go somewhere and then we are late for the next activity.
7. Slurping. I just can’t stand that noise.
8. When people walk right in front of my shot.
Come on. You couldn’t wait?
9. Missing fun stuff because I have to work. Like a real adult. Yuck. Part 2: When no one will trade shifts with me, even though I always trade with them. I’m not sure if they’ve noticed that I don’t trade as much anymore.
10. I hate it when couples constantly argue in public. I think it’s the nagging that gets on my nerves. Keep that crap at home! No one wants to hear you nag at your significant other!