In case you were wondering what I do when I can’t write a word, here is a list. This is what I did today when I didn’t want to write about what I should be writing about.
1. I stayed up too late watching “Fargo.” Again. The TV show, not the movie. Billy Bob Thornton is an evil genius. Mostly, I stay awake so I can see what he will do next.
2. Got the kid on the bus. They frown upon it when she is late. I frown upon it when I have to wait in the drop off lane. So the bus is the best choice for everyone.
3. I watched Jason Momoa on Netflix. Again. I might write a post about the show he is in. I think it’s “The Red Road.”
4. Woke up late. Again. I had some coffee immediately after having one eye open. It’s so hard to make coffee with one eye open.
5. I stared at this screen for a good half hour. I couldn’t think of one thing to write about so I went to the store. It’s way past time to buy batteries.
6. I bought some batteries and eyeliner. However, I forgot bubble gum. Does everyone run into things at the store with the cart? Does everyone do it about five times? I think the workers thought I was drunk. I seemed sketchy I guess.
I was also looking for rock bands that start with the letter X. Still looking. Thank goodness for Google. I’m taking suggestions. Anyone . . . Anyone. My friend, Jennifer, over at
suggested Xhibit. I’m not ruling it out.
7. Soon it will be time to figure out a woman’s worth. No big deal. The answer should be so simple. Yet, it could be driving me to drink. Just saying, I might be in over my head. I will tackle it after 9 p.m. I can drink then and no sooner.