If we were having coffee, I would wonder how all of you are and then visit twitter or the link at http://parttimemonster.com to find out for sure.
Then I would tell you
- I missed the news about the protests in Cleveland because the kids were watching minecraft videos. Zombie horses are a thing in minecraft. That’s all I know. Still catching up on the news.
- that we’re going to my step-son -who- is -not -actually -my- step-son’s birthday party. He’s 14. oh my glob. 14 already.
- i’m in the middle of 2 books. 7 or 8 in the wings. I had another good book shopping expedition at a different Goodwill store. i also have 3 books in my BAM shopping cart, including Harper Lee’s new book. cannot resist a new harper lee book.
- i found out where to get free pallets. all i need is a sander and some varnish. then i will have some awesome bookcases and bed and a coffee table.
- i have been transitioning back to 1st shift. yay! i’m almost like a real person again.
- plus, i get to see my peeps when they’re awake.
- Going to do my first ever guest post in June.
- working on some other articles.
- considering getting a tablet or some sort of device. It’s been a year since my laptop died. Time to move on already.
🙂 Busy lady!
Yeah, always. 🙂 But I will have some time on my hands soon. So I’m preparing to do some DIY projects. Mostly, because I need bookshelves and a bed. 🙂