If we were having coffee, I would tell you:
- how displaced I feel after my coffee maker broke. It croked at the wrong time in my life. I need it desperately. It will be missed.
- how I just bought a ton of coffee.
- how I don’t have the energy to go buy a new one. No coffee= lazy, lazy me.
- also, I’m packing my house up.
- Summer vacation has officially begun for the kids.
- I have things planned but my memory is broken just like the coffee maker. It seems like there’s band camp in there somewhere. It’s written on the calendar. Pre-broken-coffee-maker period.
- Alas, I will have to buy one today or be doomed for the next three months.
- The kids love Wolverine. Who can blame them? Most people do love him. They just cannot help it.
- I may have to buy every X-Men movie. I thought I had them but I do not. I’ll put it on the list. Coffee Maker and Wolverine. Sounds right.
- I’m so jealous of all of your coffees. Tell me all about it please. I will be living vicariously through your coffee and tea experience. How are things in coffeeland or wherever you are?
- Apparently, I will be keeping this one short. Blame it on the coffee pot.
- I need to go get myself together.