If we were having coffee . . .
- I would ask how you’ve been. I was MIA for the last coffee share. I read and shared many posts but I didn’t write one of my own.
- I finally finished reading, “Snow.” It took forever. Not in real people time. Just in my time. It took a whole week, when normally I can finish a book in two days.
- I would tell you how it rained on my DIY parade this weekend. However, hope is not lost. Everything that was rained on is fixable. No major damage. I was very blessed this time.
- I would tell you how happy I am that the same-sex marriage is legal. I feel weird saying Gay marriage because of this . . .
- Now I can go to weddings of family members that aren’t out of the closet and those who are out of the closet. I mean . . if any of said family members want to get married. Everyone has options and that is awesome!
- I could totally make these mugs, right? Maybe after I finish my other DIY projects. I have five left out of five that I started last week. There’s still hope that I’ll finish something sometime . . .