If we were having coffee . . .
- I would ask how you’ve been. I was MIA for the last coffee share. I read and shared many posts but I didn’t write one of my own.
- I finally finished reading, “Snow.” It took forever. Not in real people time. Just in my time. It took a whole week, when normally I can finish a book in two days.
- I would tell you how it rained on my DIY parade this weekend. However, hope is not lost. Everything that was rained on is fixable. No major damage. I was very blessed this time.
- I would tell you how happy I am that the same-sex marriage is legal. I feel weird saying Gay marriage because of this . . .
- Now I can go to weddings of family members that aren’t out of the closet and those who are out of the closet. I mean . . if any of said family members want to get married. Everyone has options and that is awesome!
- I could totally make these mugs, right? Maybe after I finish my other DIY projects. I have five left out of five that I started last week. There’s still hope that I’ll finish something sometime . . .
I’m really thrilled with the verdict, too. 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the reading!
I love those two signs you got off of Pinterest. Yep, it’s just plain marriage no matter the sex of the two people involved – no qualifiers necessary.
Thanks! They are awesome. 🙂
I’ve decided to mail rainbow glitter in envelopes to haters of the decision that should never have been an issue in my opinion. I’ll make it rain glitter on all the judgey assholes!
🙂 ooooo sparkly.
I’m glad there was no damage from the rain. And let me know if you ever figure out how to make time for those DIY projects!
I love the picket sign! 🙂 It is genius, did you come up with it?
No.. i wish i did. I love it so much. Found on pinterest. 🙂
Hurray for support of freedom to love each other. I was surprised when 2 people who are around our friends posted they were not in support of bring excited. Mark’s friend Kerbey was one . . . I responded I want my blog to be an open forum and allow people to not worry how they choose to love someone. And pushed “unfollow.”
That’s too bad. They’re missing out on having some great friends.