What’s the strangest place from which you’ve posted to your blog? When was the last time you were out and about, and suddenly thought, “I need to write about this!”
For the blog, I take photographs anywhere and everywhere. I have written posts while at the following places. Some were uploaded later, depending on whether there was WiFi and a signal.
- my house
- in my car
- my mom’s house
- my boyfriend’s mom’s house
- at the park
- at various locations in Denver, Colorado
- at the Denver International Airport
- somewhere in Detroit
- Columbus, Ohio but not Cleveland . . .
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- at BGSU-Firelands in between classes
- Basically, everywhere that I have been in the last two years, I have written something for the blog.
Anywhere I can take a smartphone? 😀