Well, today is my birthday. This is what I have done today.
- I may have thrown someone under the bus early this morning. This person totally deserve whatever sh**storm that comes their way. Muahahaha.
- I got my license renewed AND registered to vote. Bonus: The picture is pretty good too.
- I bought a cool Unicorn shirt and a mug that says “Awesomesauce.” They are both totally awesomesauce.
- I had Chinese food.
- The sequel to “Homeless Sessions: No Shelter” was posted on Huffington Post today. It is called “Homeless Sessions: No Water.” You can see it here. I’m really excited about it.
- We’re not going to Detroit today so I’ll be over here thinking of what else to do. World domination is probably next, right?!
Happy Birthday!! And that is totally an awesomesauce kind of day!
Thanks! It has been a pretty darned good day. 🙂
Happy Birthday. And good luck with world domination, though going to Detroit sounds like a good idea for the weekend.
Happy birthday and good celebrations…
Thank you! 🙂
Happy birthday! 🙂
Happy Birthday and congratulations on being published in Huff Post!
Thank you so much! 🙂
Well, it’s the day after your birthday and I’m still going to say it. Happy birthday! Hope it was a great one for you!
Thanks! It was pretty awesome! 🙂