Well, today is my birthday. This is what I have done today.
- I may have thrown someone under the bus early this morning. This person totally deserve whatever sh**storm that comes their way. Muahahaha.
- I got my license renewed AND registered to vote. Bonus: The picture is pretty good too.
- I bought a cool Unicorn shirt and a mug that says “Awesomesauce.” They are both totally awesomesauce.
- I had Chinese food.
- The sequel to “Homeless Sessions: No Shelter” was posted on Huffington Post today. It is called “Homeless Sessions: No Water.” You can see it here. I’m really excited about it.
- We’re not going to Detroit today so I’ll be over here thinking of what else to do. World domination is probably next, right?!