If we were having coffee, I would tell you . . .
– That I have not been 100% sure of the actual day is for two weeks or so.
– This week, I’ve been waking up in a panic because I think that I’m supposed to be somewhere or there are spoilers on my dresser for me to fix. Then I realize that it’s a Nintendo system and not a car part.
– I was awake at 3 am today – I think- so I transcribed an interview by hand. It’s easier than typing on a tablet. Crazy, I know.
– Still obsessing about “Hannibal.” There is a saw at work that sounds like the elk in “Hannibal.” I am looking for a new obsession.
– I can do most things left and right handed. Except scrape ice off windows. It’s more of a short person problem. Also, I don’t golf left-handed. I already have a set of clubs that I don’t use. I don’t have room for two sets.
– My brother is getting married to his super cute boyfriend. I have been invited to the engagement party.
– For a second, I thought everyone on earth will get married before me. My second thought was “Suckers.” Then I laughed myself to sleep.
– Hopefully, you are all doing well and getting enough sleep.