- that it’s my birthday today.
- I hate and love my birthday. It’s complicated.
- I keep waiting for someone to plan something amazing for my birthday.
- It NEVER happens. Like NEVER.
- Sure, I get taken out to dinner and probably a cake or some birthday pancakes.
- You’re probably saying, “What’s wrong with that? Why are you whining so much?”
- Nothing is wrong with it.
- This year, I got nothing. No birthday pancakes. No dinner. No cake. For damn sure no amazing special presents.
- I had to make my own damn bagel.
- My mom is the only one that even comes close to making my birthday special. Thank God for my mom.
- I was supposed to do something that I signed up to do. I didn’t do it for several reasons. That’s disappointing.
- So I guess that means I really, really have to start figuring out all of that self-care bullshit about making my own happiness a priority. I do not want to have another shitty birthday like this year.
- Obviously no one else is going to plan anything so I will have to do it.
- The picture is just a bunch of stuff that I would like to wear. I need somewhere to wear nice things.
- I’m thinking about running away next year. (Seriously. I’m thinking about doing it now but I have babysitting issues. Also, I have a job and responsibilities. What a bunch of shit.)
- Hope your weekend has been better than mine.
$610 – mytheresa.com
$230 – vestiairecollective.com
$225 – shopbop.com
$32 – rocknrose.co.uk