- Kite Runner. Amazing book. Highly recommend. Would read for the 2nd time and risk feeling heartbroken again.
- The Less than Spectacular Times of Henry Milch.
- A Lesson Before Dying. Would and should read again. Excellent book.
- Lie Down with Lions. I love everything that I have read by Ken Follett. His books are intimidating because they are so long. Lie Down With Lions is about 330 + pages. However, Follett usually tells a great story so it’s worth the time.
- Little Women. It’s a classic. Will always recommend. I took a quiz that said I was Jo March. Not inaccurate.
- Lolita. Oh my goodness. Lolita is probably the most controversial book that I have ever read. I don’ think I kept it on my actual bookshelf. It’s well-written but it is about an older man who is in love with a young girl. So it’s about a pedophile. Awkward.
- Lie to Me.
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I loved this book. I loved the movies.
Great list of books. Have you read “A Thousand Splendid Suns?” That is an excellent story as well. It’s written by the author who wrote “The Kite Runner.”
Thanks! I did read “A Thousand Splendid Suns.” Also loved it.
It was a good one. I’m also a big fan of WWII books. One of my faves is “All the Light We Cannot See.” It won the pulitzer prize and it was very good.
I will have to put it on the list of books to read. I love historical fiction, especially WWII.
Then you will love this one!
Awesome! Thanks! 🙂