Skip to content
- Mansfield Park.
- A Map of the World. Sad book. I’ve read it twice so it’s worth reading again even with all of the sadness.
- The Mapmaker’s Children.
- Marking Time. I just finished this book. Haven’t posted a review yet. I did enjoy reading it though.
- Me Talk Pretty One Day. I love David Sedaris. I would read this book a million more times. Incredibly funny.
- Memoirs of a Geisha. Love. Love. Love this book. I think it’s better than the movie because books usually are better.
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter. I thought I wrote a review but maybe not? It’s an interesting story. Definitely worth reading.
- The Mermaid Chair. This one I read on accident for the second time. Hoping to accidentily read it for the third.
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Immensely entertaining. It’s almost like a based-on- true-events story.
- The Midnight Queen. Please read this book. Tell me that I’m not the only one that loves it.
- Amazon affiliate link included in this post.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: