The Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt Tag
It took a bit of time but I have finally finished The Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt Tag. This tag was created by someone unknown to me. I found is on The BookNut’s blog. All you need is access to your bookshelf.
1. Find an author name or title with a Z in it.
2. Find a classic.
To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Find a book with a key on it.
I have zero books with a key on them.
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
I have a Jane Austen pop funko on the bookshelf.
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
Treaure Island 1900s edition. published by J.H. Sears
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
Memoirs of a Geisha
7. Find a book that has an animal in it.
8. a book with a male protagonist.
And The Mountains Echoed
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
Alice in Wonderland
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
Saving Fish From Drowning
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
Go Ask Alice
13. Find a book written by and author with a common name (like Smith).
The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams
14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.
The Pillars of the Earth
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
17. Find a teal/turquoise colored book.
18. Find a book with stars on it.
19. Find a non YA book.